We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present you the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data and cookies that are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general regulation on data protection.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")
BERNADETA TERESA MADEJ, an entrepreneur conducting business activity under the name FIRMA HANDLOWA MADPOL MADEJ BERNADETA, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the minister competent for economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP 8732626097, REGON number 691698590, Podlesie 17, 39-216 Podlesie.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered therein ("Services").
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you choose, it could be:
• Provision of services offered in the Store
• Fulfillment of your orders
• Direct marketing of the services offered, other than the newsletter
• Newsletter sending
• A sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR)
• Legal obligation imposed on us, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR)
• Your consent expressed in the Store (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR)
• A contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in the processing of data in order to establish, pursue or defend any claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in processing data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in customer satisfaction surveys (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
• Voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to enter into a contract.
Consequence of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
• no possibility to register in the Store
• inability to use the Store's services
• inability to make purchases in the Store
• no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store
Possibility to withdraw consent:
Data processing until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
We will process your data only for the period in which we have a legal basis for it, i.e. until:
• we will no longer be subject to a legal obligation obliging us to process your data
• the possibility of determining, pursuing or defending any claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties will cease
• you withdraw your consent to data processing, if it was its basis
• your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for processing your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or when the data was processed for direct marketing purposes
- depending on what is applicable in a given case and what is the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection using an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
• access to your personal data,
• their rectification,
• processing restrictions,
• requests to transfer data to another administrator,
• object to the processing of your data at any time:
o for reasons related to your particular situation - in relation to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the administrator),
o if personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Please contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies. cookie files (cookies). These files:
• are saved in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.)
• enable you, among others, to use all the functions of the Store
• they do not change the settings of your device
Using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
• delete cookies
In this Store, cookies are used to:
• remembering information about your session
• providing Store functions
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser's help file. You can read the information on this subject by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, you will find appropriate tips on the following subpages, depending on the browser you are using:
• Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
More information about cookies can be found on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of third parties to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
• supplier of software needed to run an online store
• entity performing the delivery of goods
• payment provider
• accounting office
• an entity that provides us with technical support
• entity providing marketing services
• entity providing statistical services
• relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to exercise your rights regarding personal data?
Write to the e-mail address:sklep@Qronka.pl