Returns and complaints
Returns and complaints
Withdrawal from the contract
If you are a consumer - as a rule, you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the contract, e.g. by e-mail sent to the following address: sklep@Qronka.pl
Return the returned item to us immediately to the address: Modrzejewska 27, 33-100 Tarnów, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which you withdrew from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The fourteen-day withdrawal period begins:
• for a contract in which we issue an item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the item by you or a third party indicated by you other than the carrier,
• for digital content - from the date of conclusion of the contract.
To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
Payments made by you, including the costs of delivery of items on the terms set out in the regulations, will be returned to you immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of your statement of withdrawal from the contract.
We may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from you until we receive the item back or you provide proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
Remember that the consumer is not entitled to withdraw from a distance contract, e.g. in relation to the contract:
• in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
• in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life,
• in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery,
• in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery
• for the supply of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract and after informing him by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the contract can be found in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
If the goods purchased from us turn out to be defective, you have the right to make a complaint based on the warranty. It is best to submit a complaint to the e-mail address: sklep@Qronka.pl or by post.
The goods under complaint should be sent to the following address: Modjeska 27, 33-100 Tarnów
In connection with the defect, you can demand:
• exchange of items for ones free from defects,
• defect removal,
or make a statement about:
• lowering the price,
• withdrawal from the contract - in the case of a significant defect.
We are responsible to you for defects found within two years from the date of delivery of the item.
As a rule, you can file a complaint within one year of noticing the defect, but the time for filing a complaint cannot end before the seller's liability period expires.
Consideration of your complaint (response to it) will take place within 14 days from the date of receipt of your complaint by us.
More information on complaints can be found in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.